OUTSIDE IN ON THE GIANT SCREEN:
Mark your calendars as new footage from my non-profit film “Outside In“ will be on the giant screen at Wells Fargo IMAX Theatre at Marbles Kids Museum on Sunday August 21st at 5:00pm, followed by a reception and short presentation. Until you’ve seen these amazing images brought to life on 70ft wide, 50ft tall screen with 24,000 Watts of sound, you’ve not seen or heard them at all. And if you are too far away to attend, please let us know anyone you know in the area.
The occasion is the kickoff event of the Summer Fundraiser to support production and promotion of this ground-breaking film. We will be showing stunning new footage, a Q&A, a casual reception and special presentation from space outreach advocates Mike Malaska and Tony Rice. This is a critical time for the film to create a new film-out of the new footage to present to global theaters and distributors at this years international Giant Screen expo in Austin TX.
- You must RSVP to this event as soon as possible – seating is limited. If you have not received an Evite, contact us or call 336-315-6081. All donors in NC so far (big thanks to you) should have received one.
- Please invite anyone you know in NC that you think would help support the film but please let them know this is fundraiser – the goal is raise enough funds to cover the cost of a new filmout of 3 minutes of new footage. Please contact us with their name, email and/or phone number.
- If you are attending, please arrive a few minutes before 5pm. We have a narrow window in the theater.
- We will be serving non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks in the reception following the screening.
- If you are not able to come or don’t live in the area, you can still support our Summer Fundraiser by contributing in the online campaign and/or spreading the word on IndieGoGo here: http://igg.me/p/29650?a=1258&i=shlk